1. Pham CV, Tran HTD, Tran NT. Alcohol Consumption and Binge Drinking Among Adult Population: Evidence From the CHILILAB Health and Demographic Surveillance System in Vietnam. Journal of public health management and practice : JPHMP;24 Suppl 2 Supplement, Public Health in Vietnam:S67-s73.
2. Pham, Cuong V.; Luong, Anh M.; Bachani, Abdulgafoor M.; Nguyen, Tuan V.; Tran, Ngan T.; La, Quang N. Injury Mortality in Vietnam: Patterns and Trends, 2005-2013.Journal of Public Health Management and Practice:JPHMP.2018;24:S67-S73.
3. Lan Vu Thi Hoang, Hoang Le Tu, Linh Nguyen Thuy, Quyen Bui Thi Tu.Blood Glucose Disorders and Access to Health Care Services Among Adults Aged 30 to 69 Years in Chi Linh, Hai Duong, Vietnam. Asia-Pacific Journal of Public Health Volume: 29 issue: 5_suppl, page(s): 45S-52S
4. Nguyen Thi Trang Nhung, Schristian Schinlder, Tran Minh Dien, Nicole Probst-Hensch, Laura Perez, Nino Kunzli. Acute effects of ambient air pollution on lower respiratory infections in Hanoi children: An eight-year time series study, Environment International 110: 139-148.
5. Vu Thi Hoang Lan, Tran Duc Hanh, Nguyen Thanh Binh, Pham Ba Nha, Bui Thi Thu Ha. Community-Based Screening for Cervical Cancer Using Visual Inspection With Acetic Acid: Results and Lessons Learned From a Pilot Study in Vietnam. Journal of public health management and practice: JPHMP 24:S3-S8
6. Hong TT, Phuong Hoa N, Walker SM, Hill PS, Rao C (2018) Completeness and reliability of mortality data in Viet Nam: Implications for the national routine health management information system. PLoS ONE 13(1): e0190755. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0190755
7. Hanh TDT, Tuan KD, Anh DB, Anh TKL, Ha TTB (2018). Premarital sex, contraceptive use among unmarried women migrant workers in industrial parks in Vietnam, 2015. Health Care For Women International DOI 10.1080/07399332.2017.1412439
8. Duc Tran, Anh Le, Shukri Raghda (2018). Individual factors associated with the intention to quit smoking among adult male in Ha Noi, Viet Nam: a cross-sectional study. The Canadian Journal of Clinical Nutrition Vol.6 issue 1
9. Anh TKL, Hanh TDT, Tuan KD, Canh CN, Ha TTB (2017). Reproductive tract infection and related factors among female migrants working in industrial zones in Vietnam 2013-2014. Health Care For Women International DOI 10.1080/07399332.2017.1411915
10. Quyen Thi Tu Bui, Deborah Bain Brickley, Van Thi Thu Tieu, Nancy K, Hills (2018). Home-based care and Perceived Quality of Life Among people living with in Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam. AIDS and Behavior. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10461-018-2108-3
11. LA, Quang Ngoc; DUONG, Dat Van; LEE, Andy H.. Incidence of, and factors associated with taxi crashes and hospitalisation in Hanoi, Vietnam: Findings from prospective cohort study. Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, [S.l.], v. 3, n. 9, sep. 2017. ISSN 2454-1362, pp. 1216-1222
12. Tran HT, Nguyen HP, Walker SM, Hill PS, Rao C: Validation of verbal autopsy methods using hospital medical records: a case study in Vietnam. BMC Med Res Methodol 2018, 18(1):43.
13. Bui Thi Tu Quyen, Vu Thi Hoang Lan, Tran Van Dien (2018). Trajectories of depression in adolescents and young adults in Vietnam during rapid urbanisation: evidence from a longitudinal study. Journal of Child & Adolescent Mental Health.
14. Doan DTT, Mirzoev T, Nguyen CC, Bui HTT. Utilization of Services Provided by Village-Based Ethnic Minority Midwives in Vietnam: Lessons From Implementation Research. Journal of public health management and practice : JPHMP. 2018;24 Suppl 2 Supplement, Public Health in Vietnam:S9-s18.
15. Bui HTT1, Le TM, Van Pham T, Doan DTT, Nguyen DA, Nguyen CC, Duong DM (2018). The Association Between Gender Inequalities and Women's Utilization of Maternal Health Services: A Cross-Sectional Survey in Eight South Central Coast Provinces, Vietnam. Journal of public health management and practice : JPHMP. 2018;24 Suppl 2 Supplement, Public Health in Vietnam:S19-s27
16. Canh Chuong N, Minh Duc D, Anh ND, Thi Vui L, Pham Sy Cuong L, Thi Thuy Duong D, Thi Thu Ha B. (2018). “Amniocentesis test uptake for congenital defects: Decision of pregnant women in Vietnam." Health Care Women Int: 1-12.
17. Dinh Thu, H., et al. (2017). "Mothers' willingness to pay for daughters' HPV vaccine in northern Vietnam." Health Care Women Int: 1-13.
18. Eriksson L, Nga NT, Hoa DTP, Duc DM, Bergström A, Wallin L, Målqvist M, Ewald U, Huy TQ, Thuy NT, Do TT, Lien PTL, Persson LÅ, Selling KE2. Secular trend, seasonality and effects of a community-based intervention on neonatal mortality: follow-up of a cluster-randomised trial in Quang Ninh province, Vietnam. J Epidemiol Community Health Published Online First: 15 May 2018. doi: 10.1136/jech-2017-209252
19. "Nhu K. Tran, Sheila R. van Berkel, Huong T. Nguyen, Marinus H. van IJzendoorn, Lenneke R.A. Alink (2018). Changes in the prevalence of child maltreatment in Vietnam over 10 years. Child Abuse & Neglect. 80: 172–182"
20. András Inotaia, Huong Thanh Nguyen, Budi Hidayat, Talgat Nurgozhin, Pham Huy Tuan Kiet, Jonathan D. Campbell, Bertalan Németh, Nikos Maniadakis, Diana Brixner, Kalman Wijaya and Zoltán Kaló. (2018). Guidance toward the implementation of multicriteria decision analysis framework in developing countries Expert Review of Pharmacoeconomics & Outcomes Research. https://doi.org/10.1080/14737167.2018.1508345
21. Duong M Duc, Leif Eriksson, Lars Wallin, Katarina Selling, Greta G. Cummings, Nguyen Thu Nga, Bui Thi Thu Ha, Anna Bergström. Measuring local healthcare context for knowledge translation in primary and secondary levels of care in northern Vietnam: A cross-sectional study. Global Health Action
22. "Fran Baum, Jennie Popay, Toni Delany-Crowe, Toby Freeman, Connie Musolino, Carlos Alvarez-Dardet, Vinya Ariyaratne,Kedar Baral, Paulin Basinga, Mary Bassett, David M. Bishai, Mickey Chopra, Sharon Friel, Elsa Giugliani, Hideki Hashimoto, James Macinko, Martin McKee, Huong Thanh Nguyen, Nikki Schaay, Orielle Solar, Sundararaman Thiagarajan and David Sanders (2018). Punching above their weight: a network to understand broader determinants of increasing life expectancy. International Journal for Equity in Health (2018) 17:117. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12939-018-0832-y"
23. Do Mai Hoa, Bui Thi Thu Ha, Phan VanTuong, Le Bao Chau, Pham Thi Thuy Linh, Nguyen Minh Hoang, et al. Strengthening Public Health Management Capacity in Vietnam: Preparing Local Public Health Workers for New Roles in a Decentralized Health System. Journal of public health management and practice: JPHMP. 2018;24 Suppl 2 Supplement, Public Health in Vietnam:S74-S81.
24. Van Minh H, Oh J, Giang KB, Bao Ngoc N, Minh Hoang N, Giang Huong TT, et al. Health Service Utilization Among People With Noncommunicable Diseases in Rural Vietnam. Journal of public health management and practice : JPHMP. 2018;24 Suppl 2 Supplement, Public Health in Vietnam:S60-s6.
25. Nguyen Thi Thuy Nga, Bui Thi My Anh, Nguyen Nguyen Ngoc, Dang Minh Diem, Vu Duy Kien, Tran Bich Phuong, Tran Quynh Anh and Hoang Van Minh. (2017). Capacity of Commune Health Stations in Chi Linh District, Hai Duong Province, for Prevention and Control of Noncommunicable Diseases. Asia-Pacific Journal of Public Health (APJPH), Vol. 29(5S) 94S–101S
26. Phan Van Tuong, Tran Thi Minh Phuong, Bui Thi My Anh, Trang Huyen Thi Nguyen. (2017). Assessment of injection safety in Ha Dong General Hospital, Hanoi, in 2012. F1000Research
27. Tomohiro Ishimaru, Koji Wada, Huong Thi Xuan Hoang, Anh Thi My Bui, Hung Dinh Nguyen, Hung Le, and Derek R. Smith. (2017). Nurses’ willingness to care for patients infected with HIV or Hepatitis B / C in Vietnam. Environmental Health and Preventive Medicine (2017) 22:9
28. Tomohiro Ishimaru, Koji Wada, Huong Thi Xuan Hoang, Anh Thi My Bui, Hung Dinh Nguyen, Hung Le, and Derek R. Smith. (2017). Nurses’ attitudes towards co-workers infected with HIV or hepatitis B or C in Vietnam. Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health. Vol 48 No.2
29. Chi Khanh Hoang , Peter Hill, Huong Thanh Nguyen (2018). Universal Health Insurance Coverage in Vietnam: A Stakeholder Analysis From Policy Proposal (1989) to Implementation (2014). Journal of public health management and practice : JPHMP. 2018;24 Suppl 2 Supplement, Public Health in Vietnam: S52-59
30. "Le Bao Chau, Do Mai Hoa, Nguyen Minh Hoang, Nguyen Duy Anh & Nguyen Thi Nuong (2018) Linkage between HIV diagnosis and care: Understanding the role of gender
in a Northern Province in Vietnam, Health Care for Women International, 39:4, 429-441, DOI: 10.1080/07399332.2017.1390752"
31. Van Minh H, Nasca P. Public Health in Transitional Vietnam: Achievements and Challenges. Journal of public health management and practice : JPHMP. 2018;24 Suppl 2 Supplement, Public Health in Vietnam:S1-s2.
32. Chuong, N. C., Van Minh, H., and Thi Thuy Duong, D. (2018), "Progress on maternal health care in Vietnam: Findings from Vietnam Multiple Indicator Cluster Survey 2000, 2006, 2011, and 2014", 39(4), pp. 368-376.
33. Nguyen AD, Hoang MV, Nguyen CC. Medical costs for the treatment of cervical cancer at central hospitals in Vietnam. Health Care Women Int. 2017:1-8.
34. Minh HV, Mai VQ, Nhung NV, Hoi LV, Giang KB, Chung LH, Kien VD, Duyen NT, Ngoc NB, Anh TT et al: Costs of providing tuberculosis diagnosis and treatment services in Viet Nam. The international journal of tuberculosis and lung disease : the official journal of the International Union against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease 2017, 21(9):1035-1040
35. Anh Dao LT, Duy Anh N, Le TAD, Nguyen DA, Ta TV, Hoang VM. Analysis of the cause of recurrent pregnancy loss in Vietnam: A cross-sectional study. Health Care Women Int. 2017:1-9
36. Van Minh Hoang, Cam Phuong Pham, Quynh Mai Vu, et al., “Household Financial Burden and Poverty Impacts of Cancer Treatment in Vietnam,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2017, Article ID 9350147, 8 pages, 2017. doi:10.1155/2017/9350147
37. Quang Vo T, Chaikledkaew U, Van Hoang M, Riewpaiboon A: Social and economic burden of patients with influenza-like illness and clinically diagnosed flu treated at various health facilities in Vietnam. ClinicoEconomics and outcomes research : CEOR 2017, 9:423-432.
38. Van Minh H, Ngan TT, Ngoc NB, Kien VD, Mai VQ, Phuong TB, Anh TT, Giang KB, Tuong P, Duc HA, Van Dung D.. Methods for the 2016 Socioeconomic and Health Survey in Chi Linh Health and Demographic Surveillance System (CHILILAB HDSS). Asia-Pacific Journal of Public Health. Vol 29, Issue 5_suppl, pp. 9S - 17S
39. Chris Jenkins, Luu Ngoc Minh, Tran Tuan Anh, Tran Thu Ngan, Ngo Tri Tuan, Kim Bao Giang, Luu Ngoc Hoat, Lynne Lohfeld, Michael Donnelly, Hoang Van Minh & Liam Murray. Breast cancer services in Vietnam: a scoping review. Global Health Action. Vol 11. Issue 1. Published online: 23 Feb 2018
40. Van Minh H, Ha BTT, Chuong NC, Anh ND. Women's health and health care in Vietnam. Health Care Women Int. 2018 Apr;39(4):364-367. doi: 10.1080/07399332.2018.1460143.
41. Kien VD1,2,3, Van Minh H4, Giang KB5, Ng N6, Nguyen V7, Tuan LT8, Eriksson M. Views by health professionals on the responsiveness of commune health stations regarding non-communicable diseases in urban Hanoi, Vietnam: a qualitative study. BMC Health Serv Res. 2018 May 31;18(1):392. doi: 10.1186/s12913-018-3217-4.
42. Huong LTT, Long TK, Van Anh TT, Tuyet-Hanh TT, Giang KB, Hai PT, … Minh HV: Exposure to Tobacco Advertising, Promotion Among the Adult Population in Vietnam and Its Implications for Public Health. Asia-Pacific journal of public health. 2017;29(7):569-79.
43. "Salience and impact of health warning label on cigarette packs in Vietnam: findings from the Global Adult Tobacco Survey 2015. Journal of Behavioral Medicine
Nguyen Ngoc Bich1, Tran Thu Ngan1*, Kim Bao Giang2, Phan Thi Hai3, Doan Thi Thu Huyen3, Luong Ngoc Khue3, Nguyen Tuan Lam4, Hoang Van Minh1, Pham Thi Quynh Nga4, Nguyen The Quan5, Vu Hoang Loan1"
44. Ngoc Minh Pham, Vuong Van Do, Andy H. Lee. Polyphenol-rich foods and risk of gestational diabetes: a systematic review and meta-analysis. European journal of clinical nutrition. 2018. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41430-018-0218-7
45. Huy NV, Bang KS, Xuan HTA, Thang CD, Thanh NV, Hoan LT, Tak SH, Yu SY, Yi J, Son DT, Minh HV, Hoat LN. The roles of, activities of, and competencies for, community nursing services in rural Vietnam: Implications for policy decisions. Int J Health Plann Manage. 2018 Aug 9. doi: 10.1002/hpm.2600. [Epub ahead of print]
46. Huong LTT, Long TK, Van Anh TT, Tuyet-Hanh TT, Giang KB, Hai PT, … Minh HV: Exposure to Tobacco Advertising, Promotion Among the Adult Population in Vietnam and Its Implications for Public Health. Asia-Pacific journal of public health. 2017;29(7):569-79.
47. Quoc Toan Luu, Mai Huong Nguyen, Hung Nguyen-Viet, Giang Pham, Tung Dinh-Xuan, Lauren E. MacDonald, Phuc Pham-Duc.Community Participatory Interventions to Improve Farmer Knowledge and Practices of Household Biogas Unit Operation in Ha Nam Province, Vietnam.Journal of Public Health Management and Practice:JPHMP, 24:S28-S35
48. "Schecter A, Kincaid J, Quynh HT, Lanceta J, Tuyet-Hanh TT, Crandall R, Shropshire W, Birnbaum LS. Biomonitoring of Metals, Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers, Polychlorinated Biphenyls, and Persistent Pesticides in Vietnamese Female Electronic Waste Recyclers. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 2018 Feb; 60(2):191-197. doi: 10.1097/JOM.0000000000001200."
49. " Salience and impact of health warning label on cigarette packs in Vietnam: findings from the Global Adult Tobacco Survey 2015. Journal of Behavioral Medicine
Nguyen Ngoc Bich1, Tran Thu Ngan1*, Kim Bao Giang2, Phan Thi Hai3, Doan Thi Thu Huyen3, Luong Ngoc Khue3, Nguyen Tuan Lam4, Hoang Van Minh1, Pham Thi Quynh Nga4, Nguyen The Quan5, Vu Hoang Loan1"
50. Tran Thi Tuyet Hanh, Nguyen Nhat Cam, Le Thi Thanh Huong, Tran Khanh Long, Tran Mai Kien, Dang Thi Kim Hanh, Nguyen Huu Quyen, Tran Nu Quy Linh, Joacim Rocklöv, Mikkel Quam, and Hoang Van Minh. Climate Variability and Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever in Hanoi, Viet Nam, During 2008 to 2015. Asia Pacific Journal of Public Health. July 2018. 10.1177/1010539518790143
51. Casswell, S., Morojele, N., Williams, P. P., Chaiyasong, S., Gordon, R., Gray-Philip, G., Viet Cuong, P., MacKintosh, A.-M., Halliday, S., Railton, R., Randerson, S. and Parry, C. D. H.The Alcohol Environment Protocol: A new tool for alcohol policy.Drug Alcohol Rev. 4 JAN 2018. doi:10.1111/dar.12654
52. Pham Viet Cuong, Sally Casswell, Karl Parker, Sarah Callinan, Surasak Chaiyasong, Elena Kazantseva, Petra Meier, Anne-Marie MacKintosh, Marina Piazza, Gaile Gray-Phillip and Charles Parry.Cross-country comparison of proportion of alcohol consumed in harmful drinking occasions using the International Alcohol Control Study.Drug Alcohol Rev- 14 FEB 2018, DOI: 10.1111/dar.12665
53. Martin Wall, Sally Casswell, Sarah Callinan, Surasak Chaiyasong, Pham Viet Cuong, Gaile Gray-Phillip and Charles Parry.Alcohol taxes’ contribution to prices in high and middle-income countries: Data from the International Alcohol Control Study.Drug Alcohol Rev 22 NOV 2017, DOI: 10.1111/dar.12638
54. Taisia Huckle, Sally Casswell, Anne-Marie Mackintosh, Surasak Chaiyasong, Pham Viet Cuong, Neo Morojele, Charles Parry, Petra Meier, John Holmes, Sarah Callinan, Marina Piazza, Elena Kazantseva, Tsogzolmaa Bayandorj, Gaile Gray-Philip, Sharon Haliday, Sungsoo Chun, Miriam Welch, Thomas Graydon-Guy and Karl Parker.The International Alcohol Control Study: Methodology and implementation.Drug Alcohol Rev -2 JAN 2018, DOI: 10.1111/dar.1265
55. Charles D. H. Parry, Mukhethwa Londani, Palam Enkhtuya, Taisia Huckle, Marina Piazza, Gaile Gray-Phillip, Surasak Chaiyasong, Pham Viet Cuong and Sally Casswell.Support for alcohol policies among drinkers in Mongolia, New Zealand, Peru, South Africa, St Kitts and Nevis, Thailand and Vietnam: Data from the International Alcohol Control Study.Drug Alcohol Rev-21 DEC 2017, DOI: 10.1111/dar.12647
56. Gray-Phillip, G., Huckle, T., Callinan, S., Parry, C. D. H., Chaiyasong, S., Cuong P,V. Mackintosh, A.-M., Meier, P., Kazantseva, E., Piazza, M., Parker, K., Casswell, S. (2018). Availability of alcohol: location, time and ease of purchase in high and middle-income countries: Data from the International Alcohol Control (IAC) study. Drug and Alcohol Review, published online 27 March, https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1111/dar.12693.
57. Huckle, T., Romeo, J., Wall, M., Callinan, S., Holmes, J., Meier, P., Mackintosh, A.-M., Piazza, M., Chaiyasong, S., Cuong, P. V., Casswell, S. (2018). Socio-economic disadvantage is associated with heavier drinking in high but not middle-income countries participating in the International Alcohol Control (IAC) Study. Drug and Alcohol Review, published online Apr 30. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/dar.12810
58. Chaiyasong, S., Meier, P., Mackintosh, A.-M., Gray-Phillip, G., Parry, C. D. H., Callinan, S., Piazza, Cuong, PV, M., Kazantseva, E., Huckle, T., Casswell, S. (2018). Drinking patterns by age and gender: cross-country analysis of the International Alcohol Control (IAC) study. Drug and Alcohol Review, published online 13 June, https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/dar.12820
59. Sally Casswell, Taisia Huckle, Martin Wall, Karl Parker, Surasak Chaiyasong, Charles D. H. Parry, Pham Viet Cuong, Gaile Gray-Phillip and Marina Piazza.Policy-relevant behaviours predict heavier drinking and mediate the relationship with age, gender and education status: Analysis from the International Alcohol Control study.Drug Alcohol Rev - 21 FEB 2018, DOI: 10.1111/dar.12669
60. Jo-Anne Geere, Jamie Bartram, Laura Bates, Leslie Danquah, Barbara Evans, Michael B Fisher, Nora Groce, Batsirai Majuru, Michael M Mokoena, Murembiwa S Mukhola, Hung Nguyen-Viet, Phuc Pham Duc, Ashley Rhoderick Williams, Wolf-Peter Schmidt, Paul R Hunter. Carrying water may be a major contributor to disability from musculoskeletal disorders in low income countries: a cross-sectional survey in South Africa, Ghana and Vietnam. Journal of Global Health, 2018, 8: 010406.
61. Ngan Tran Thi, Rachel J. Lowe, Janna M. Schurer, Tu Van Vu, Lauren E. MacDonald, Phuc Pham-Duc (2017). Turning poop into profit: Cost-effectiveness and soil transmitted helminth infection risk associated with human excreta reuse in Vietnam. PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases: published November 27, 2017 |https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pntd.0006088.
62. Lam S, Pham G, Nguyen-Viet H. Emerging health risks from agricultural intensification in Southeast Asia: a systematic review. International Journal of Occupational and Environmental Health.https://doi.org/10.1080/10773525.2018.1450923
63. Fuhrimann, S., M. Nauta, P. Pham-Duc, N. T. Tram, H. Nguyen-Viet, J. Utzinger, G. Cissé and M. S. Winkler (2017). "Disease burden due to gastrointestinal infections among people living along the major wastewater system in Hanoi, Vietnam." Advances in Water Resources.
64. Kouame, P. K., H. Nguyen-Viet, K. Dongo, C. Zurbrugg, J. Biemi and B. Bonfoh (2017). "Microbiological risk infection assessment using QMRA in agriculture systems in Cote d'Ivoire, West Africa." Environ Monit Assess 189(11): 587.
65. Lee, H. S., J. Lindahl, H. Nguyen-Viet, N. V. Khong, V. B. Nghia, H. N. Xuan and D. Grace (2017). "An investigation into aflatoxin M 1 in slaughtered fattening pigs and awareness of aflatoxins in Vietnam." BMC Vet Res 13(1): 363.
66. Pham, G., S. Lam, T. Dinh-Xuan and H. Nguyen-Viet (2018). "Evaluation of an Ecohealth Approach to Public Health Intervention in Ha Nam, Vietnam." J Public Health Manag Pract 24 Suppl 2 Supplement, Public Health in Vietnam: S36-s43.
67. Hu Suk Lee1, Hung Nguyen-Viet, Vu Sinh Nam, Mihye Lee, Sungho Won, Phuc Pham-Duc and Delia Grace. Seasonal patterns of dengue fever and associated climate factors in 4 provinces in Vietnam from 1994 to 2013. BMC Infectious Diseases (2017) 17:218. 2017
68. Hu Suk Lee, T. T. Ha Hoang, Phuc Pham-Duc, Mihye Lee, Delia Grace, Dac Cam Phung, Vu Minh Thuc, Hung Nguyen-Viet. Seasonal and geographical distribution of bacillary dysentery (shigellosis) and associated climate risk factors in Kon Tum Province in Vietnam from 1999 to 2013. Infectious Diseases of Poverty (2017) 6:113. 2017.
69. Lee HS, Thiem VD, Anh DD, Duong TN, Lee M, Grace D, et al. (2018) Geographical and temporal patterns of rabies post exposure prophylaxis (PEP) incidence in humans in the Mekong River Delta and Southeast Central Coast regions in Vietnam from 2005 to 2015. PLoS ONE 13(4): e0194943. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0194943
70. Dang-Xuan S, MacDonald LE, Schurer JM, Nguyen-Viet H, Pham-Duc P. Household Exposure to Livestock and Health in the CHILILAB HDSS Cohort, Vietnam. Asia Pac J Public Health. 2017 Jul;29(5_suppl):72S-83S. doi: 10.1177/1010539517712758.
71. Hazumu Kadowaki, Phuc Pham Duc, Kazuo Sato, Pham Thi Minh Phuong, Katsuro Hagiwara and Kohei Makita. Socio-economic factors associated with voluntary rabies control measures in Vietnam. Journal of Preventive Veterinary Medicine
72. Hung Nguyen-Viet, Grace, D., Phuc Pham-Duc, Sinh Dang-Xuan, Toan Luu-Quoc, Unger, F., Vlieger, S. de, Ngoc Pham-Thi, Nhiem Duong-Van, Long Nguyen-Hung, Luan Tran-Dinh and Tran Thi Tuyet-Hanh. 2018. Research and training partnership to assist policy and capacity building in improving food safety in Vietnam. Global Food Security 19: 24–30.
73. Nguyen-Viet H, Tuyet-Hanh TT, Unger F, Dang-Xuan S, Grace D. (2017). Food safety in Vietnam: where we are at and what we can learn from international experiences. Infect Dis Poverty. 2017 Feb 16;6(1):39. doi: 10.1186/s40249-017-0249-7.